Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wake Up and Smell the Coffee!


I have spent a wonderful Saturday with my parents at their house in California... and while here, guess what I found?  Fabric that will definitely wake you up and make you smell the coffee.  Do you ever find fabric that makes your heart skip a beat and jump up and down for joy?????




Appropriately named...


and with a lovely selvage.


What could be better?  I am thinking wild border (with selvages included for my selvage quilt here and here.)  Also maybe some for the back as well, we'll see.






3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're right that's great fabric! Love the circles and the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog through Em's recent post ... WOWSERS, that fabric is GREAT (and so is the mug).

    Stash enhancement on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from Cloth Stitched. I love this fabric, thanks for sharing it. I went right to Hancock's of Paducah and ordered some on line. It will be really fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete