Friday, November 11, 2011

Veteran's Day 11-11-11

Take time today to remember those who serve and have served and appreciate all you have.






Here's what I've been working on thus far...


My selvage drawer overfloweth!

I found an entire unopened package of Whoppers at the bottom of this drawer!
(No longer unopened, wink, wink.)










18" Squares - I LOVE selvages!


Also on the list for the long weekend:

1.  Finish Christmas Quilt!  Make and sew on the the binding!

2.  Pick up my NEW sewing table at my parent's house.  My Dad made me a new sewing table fashioned after an antique library table and I'm going down to pick it up tonight, weather permitting!

3.  Selvages.

4.  A couple more Dia de los Muertos wonky houses.

Enjoy and appreciate your day, 11-11-11. 

On a side note, today is also National Corduroy Day!  I love that. 
Click here to see Julie's Corduroy Quilt. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow - thank's for the shout out!

    I think your selvage log cabin blocks are GORGEOUS ... my selvage stash also overfloweth ... just can't decide on how to use them. I'm thinking some sort of selvage sampler ...

    ReplyDelete