Sunday, November 27, 2011

This and That

The new sewing table is officially broken in, a glorious, colorful mess adorning the top!

I'm trying to get the houses and skeleton border finished for the Dia de los Muertos quilt.

That zebra bag is filled to the rim with scraps!

Bulletin Board


And here's my Thanksgiving crew in the goofy picture, the whole gang except my husband who was the photographer.  We are having another lower key family dinner this afternoon with my lovely mother-in-law. 



Wow, that weekend sure went quickly.

2 comments:

  1. :) I really like the flowers from the last post. they give the houses a whole new flavor! I am finishing up a salvage quilt, and I like your plan to add the straight pieced border. Hm...How lucky you are with your precious gang!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I just got your quilt back in the mail today so I will mail it tomorrow to YOU. MN quilters is going to do a Cow Show in June and if your Mother wanted, I am sure they would like to borrow it (me that is since I am curating it). If not, I am just happy I got a chance to show everyone at Market and then California! Awesome. Please send me your address once more-I couldn't find your email because my computer wouldn't let me load it to mail you a note....sorry.

    ReplyDelete