Sunday, November 13, 2011

Taa Daa

Here it is, home at last... a new sewing table, handmade by my Dad.  A couple of months ago, I moved my sewing room into our great room.  My Dad says, "Your sister has the perfect library table for your sewing machine."  So here it is, made in the style of an old library table my sister has at her house, and made by Dad.  What a gift, it's a beauty!





Also on the list for the weekend... put the binding on the Christmas Quilt... (look on the table above), finished that up today, now just need to hand sew it to the back.




and I took my Granddaughter Nadin for her first trip with me alone to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa... as her Uncle Cort says, Grandma has good toys!


Nadin on her first visit to Great Grandma's.

Looks like both Nadin and Grandma Kat were spoiled at Great Grandma and Grandpa's house!

Thanks Dad, a new family heirloom.

Onto the week...

1 comment:

  1. YOur table is amazing! What an awesome gift--handmade by your dad no less! OH, I'm so happy that you have received such a cherished present! What goes around comes around--your thoughtfulness coming back to you!

    ReplyDelete