Here's a block.
A simple wave goes gives movement to the stripes.
Not really satisfied with the stitching, but love the overall look of a checkerboard.
A meandering geometric pattern.
A few things I have learned...
1. Although I'm not yet satisfied with the stitching quality, overall, when looking at a completed block, it looks just fine.
2. FMQ opens many creative doors, sometimes it's just tough to walk through them.
3. "Traveling" is a great thing in FMQ. (Not in basketball tho.)
4. I need an open foot... mine is plastic and although it is clear, it's tough to see when quilting a small area... for instance the checkerboard pattern. It's also tough to see behind the foot!
5. The old adage "practice makes perfect" applies to FMQ.
Off to close our cabin... winter is on it's way.