Sunday, September 11, 2011

Yes, Fabric

Yesterday, I also had the chance to do a little browsing at fabric ;)while waiting as the new machine was packed up for her journey home.  I had seen this fabric online and all of the sudden it was staring at me and I quickly grabbed up that bolt; I had stumbled upon a treasure. The colors are wonderful.


I bought 1/2 yard, it was all I could do not to buy more!


and also along the same theme....

 
1/3 ea of these.

It is feeling a bit like fall here in Reno this evening.

I also worked on my Cow Quilt and did a little more FMQ practice as well.  So much to do, so little time! 

PS.  Happy Birthday to husband WKB and Happy 51st Anniversary to my folks Robert and Barbara.  9-11 is a special and thankful day for many reasons.

Hope you have had as great of a weekend as I.


No comments:

Post a Comment