Thursday, March 10, 2011

Just Horsin' Around

A new project, yes... before my selvage quilt is completely finished.  This is for the one of my friends' 5 year old daughter.  The daughter chose the horse print, it is a top sheet, and I'm adding the rest.  I promised myself I'd keep it simple and so far, so good.  Here's a couple of blocks.







Here's several blocks together, planning at least three more and then I'll measure and decide what else to add.



Maybe a few flying geese?


I used some of my newest addition to my fabric stash.



I'm really glad tomorrow is Friday!  And I'll get that selvage quilt finished up soon. Promise, really.

1 comment:

  1. So so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the colors and the geese are a must! What a lucky little girl. Pottery Barn has nothin' on u sister!

    ReplyDelete