Friday, April 27, 2012

Weekend Projects

Well, I'm looking forward to the weekend, as I'll be home and want to get some projects finished up.

1.  Finish last square for the Selvage Quilt - Log Cabin Style
2.  Binding for Dia de los Muertos
3.  A little Hexie Sewing
4.  Quilting on my 1st Selvage Quilt, Yikes, it's almost done, just sitting there 1/2 quilted.
4.  Looking for a new project, I have one circling around in my head!



One more square to go!!!!

You can see where that last square will go, and that I'm making a selvage border.  I will add these squares to the portion already sewn together, here!!  King sized!  For my bed.


And here's what's been percolating in my head, finally I'm going tackle this quilt... I made the letters and background last year, and somehow put off the applique part.  So I'm gonna give it a whirl. 




I've been doodling my ideas as well, doodling can get me through any class or meeting!




Enjoy your weekend, happy stitching.




No comments:

Post a Comment