Monday, April 30, 2012

Checking my List

Well, can't check off everything on the list from Friday, but finished a couple of them.

1. Finish last square for the Selvage Quilt - Log Cabin Style   
You'll have to take my word for it, I finished the last Log Cabin block for the Selvage quilt... no picture.

2. Binding for Dia de los Muertos
Binding in lovely sherbert color!
Sewn on, still need to hand sew.

3. A little Hexie Sewing
2 yellow hexies... done while the kids at basketball practice.

4. Quilting on my 1st Selvage Quilt, Yikes, it's almost done, just sitting there 1/2 quilted.
Nope, not done.

4. Looking for a new project, I have one circling around in my head
It''s swirling around, I pulled out the bacckgound and am thinking on it.
I also bought a new to me sewing machine at a garage sale, I'll take pictures of my new baby and show her off later in the week. 
Here's my sentiments this morning...
.
 

2 comments: