Monday, April 23, 2012

A Friend of a Friend

Two weeks ago, just before I left on vacation, I arrived home from work to a package... addressed to ME! 



Here's the story, Judy at Wild Irish Rows quilted my Dia de los Muertos Quilt.  When Judy sent the quilt back (have I mentioned, it's FANTASTIC) she asked if I had a little bit of one of the skeleton fabrics for a friend.  Of course I did, so I sent it off along with a few other "skeleton" scraps from Dia de los Muertos.  And the friend sent me back a package of fabric that I did not have!!!
With a hand made card, isn't it perfect.  All from Opal Cocke at here2thereart.com

And here's the goods!





And my fav...



You just gotta love skeletons w/flying geese!

Update on Dia de los Muertos, I am hung up looking for just the "right" binding, should have a finish soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment