Sunday, February 19, 2012

More Stars and Moons...

I have found the signature fabric for this quilt; when I found it online, I was somewhat reluctant to purchase as it was a little different from the rest of the fabric I had used, but it turned out to be fantastic.  Isn't funny how things turn out... sometimes I think I have the sure thing and when I sew it into a block,  it's a dud.  Well, this one certainly is no dud.






I started to sew the blocks together earlier this evening, so the top should be completed and ready for quilting in the next day or two.

Also, look what I found at Costco today... for $7.99 (or maybe $8.99 I cannot remember), six pairs... for gardening... no gardening here, I am going to use for FMQing. 


Tomorrow is a holiday, yea, and extra day in the sewing room!

1 comment:

  1. No that fabric is not a dud for sure. It looks great to me. I love it.

    I always buy the gloves from Costco but never thought about using them for free motion quilting! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete