Sunday, March 18, 2012

Selvage Quilt



Here's a looksy at my design board; the selvage quilt, log cabin style is coming along and you can see the pattern now.  I went through all my white fabrics and cut all the selvages off, kind of funny,  Usually, I just cut them as I use fabrics.  This is going to be king sized, so 25-30 eighteen inch blocks. 



and here's the whole design board, something's gotta give soon!



There's a pile of selvages in the bottom left corner  :)

Click HERE to see Log Cabin Selvage Quilt finish!

Click HERE to see Kelly Girl Quilts most recent post!



3 comments:

  1. I'm collecting selvedges but I don't think I've got enough for one block yet!!! How long have you been saving your selvedges??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that selvage quilt; I see, also, those hexie diamonds lurking alongside (LOL). I started sewing mine together and so far have done more "frogging" (rip-it,rip-it heh heh) than sewing!! I canNOT seem (seam--groan) to get it right--oooo--so frustrating!! Julierose (La "Frog-euse")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, I just wanted you to know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Look at my blog for the details and thank you for your blogging inspiration.

    ReplyDelete