Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

I'm back, after a brief hiatus... let's see...  Christmas, family, a 5 day trip to Seattle, basketball games, New Years, back to work, and more basketball, phew!  So I had promised more fabric, here we go, blues today.

Used some of this finishing up Dia de los Muertos.

Here's your stars Amber!

These 3 from Esther's Quilts on Bainbridge Island, WA.


I have been back sewing this week, finally!  The houses are sewn together for Dia de los Muertos and am considering adding a border of some sort.  Also if you noticed a few stars above, I am making a stars and moon baby quilt for my best buddy who is having her second child in March, so thinking on that right now, March is right around the corner. 

And TGIF, almost!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so lucky to have a friend like you! I am almost as excited for your quilt as for the baby...almost!

    ReplyDelete