Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Catch Up

Yesterday morning I was cleaning up my sewing area and looked a little more closely at the envelope Ellen had sent me.  There is a HAND PAINTED flower on the front of the envelope, in all my excitement to open the package, I hadn't realized.  You really are too much Ellen!  Thank you again.




And a little fabric purchase last week... (I am trying to finish up Dia de los Muertos, it just keeps going and going!)  And I have to admit, I bought a some extra yardage just so I could get the selvage intact! I'm sure you understand. 


And one more thing, 7 deer were making their way through our canyon this morning... they are right above the center pine tree, you have to look closely.  We live smack dab in the middle of town, however we have these canyons running all through our neighborhood, back up to the mountains so in my 10 years here we occasionally see wildlife, just never 7 deer before.


Also, I have more fabric to share next time  ;)  see you then.





No comments:

Post a Comment