Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tis the Season II

Good afternoon!  Well, Saturday and Sunday mornings are my favorite stitching time, after a good nights rest, I enjoy savoring my morning cup of coffee and sewing away.  Here's the rest of my advent calendar pic's, it's a nice sunny day here and I went outside to get some of that good light.



Here's the well loved old calendar!




And some close up shots of the "old" ornaments. 
 Back in the day, about 25 years ago, puff paint rocked.   :)





I have made some repairs throughout the years, but considering they have gone through 5 kids, it's amazing how well they've held up over time.

Here's some of the "new" ornaments, these are all embroidered, which I now prefer.




And last but not least, here's Santa!



Off to enjoy the afternoon, a basketball game and a little grocery shopping on the list for today.

1 comment:

  1. See that soccer has replaced baseball with this generation-love the peace sign, appropriate.

    ReplyDelete