Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day



The new camera is fantastic!  I have taken some Valentine shots of my quilts, I had not realized how many hearts that I could find.  This house quilt was one of my first liberated style quilts, it is a Freddy Moran pattern, and although I the top was finished years ago, it still remains unquilted.  Someday...


More heart inspiration, a la Mary Lou Weidman.



And some fabric.  To tell you the truth, I couldn't find the heart fabric I was looking for, however these popped up and I do think they are fabulous.  You can even see a little lint on the black fabric, I'll have to be careful with that new camera.




Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. So fun celebrating quilt artists that we love to learn from, play with their inspirations and then CELEBRATE! Hope u had a fun day of love!

    ReplyDelete